Punter chat forum is for punters, or those interested in punting, to discuss subjects punter-related subjects associated with engaging in services with escorts.
R.I.P Kirie
-
markmamailrk20
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17 Jun 2025, 11:13
R.I.P Kirie
I would just like to pay my respects to Kirie and offer my condolences to her family.
Having met her a number of times over the last 20 years, it didn't often get said how much of a lovely lady she really was.
If you ever got talking to her off the job, you would know that she was a kind & gentle soul.
Rest in peace Kirie.
Having met her a number of times over the last 20 years, it didn't often get said how much of a lovely lady she really was.
If you ever got talking to her off the job, you would know that she was a kind & gentle soul.
Rest in peace Kirie.
- JRC
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 22 Dec 2023, 09:12
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie used to?
-
ferretholder
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 02 Dec 2022, 19:54
-
Ghalahad
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 28 Sep 2025, 18:40
-
Baby_Juice57
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 28 Aug 2026, 23:17
Re: R.I.P Kirie
THE Kirie-who used to drive around in the van?
-
Kaipa88
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 04 Aug 2026, 16:47
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Yep apparently dead but no reason how as of yet
-
Peppersthe3rd
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 03 Oct 2026, 09:46
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Does anyone know when she died and if it was sudden or expected.
- Sloppy2ndLover
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 29 Sep 2026, 00:03
Re: R.I.P Kirie
There was a Sammysam who drove around in a camper. Gave a great bbbj, but I can't find her profile anymore either. She did work in and around Bluebell, Kent. I met her in Thurrock Tesco carpark, then again in IKEA Thurrock carpark.
I also met a couple in a camper in Hertford, but again no profile anymore. We need some camper owners to offer transport services.
- Sloppy2ndLover
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 29 Sep 2026, 00:03
Re: R.I.P Kirie
Found her.Sloppy2ndLover wrote: ↑Today, 13:49There was a Sammysam who drove around in a camper. Gave a great bbbj, but I can't find her profile anymore either. She did work in and around Bluebell, Kent. I met her in Thurrock Tesco carpark, then again in IKEA Thurrock carpark.
I also met a couple in a camper in Hertford, but again no profile anymore. We need some camper owners to offer transport services.
sammisams +447927954458

aw https://www.adultwork.com/421445
https://www.adultwork.com/421445