Page 1 of 1

Sexy73 Dagenham

Posted: 02 Oct 2026, 00:18
by Sloppy2ndLover
A few weeks back i text Sexy73 in the hope of a car meet and arranged for the next day around midday. I pick her up near her home and we went to a nearby park with a choice of 2 large carparks. I chose a nice quiet corner and joined her in the back of my car. £60 for a quickie.
She took my cock into her mouth giving a great blowjob while letting me hold her tits as she sucked. She has great tits. After a few mins she laid back and opened up her legs. I slid straight in and slowly pumped away. I didn't want the car rocking lol. She took out her tits for me to suck on as I fucked away. After I finished we cleaned up then I took her home.
Had no issues with comms will deffinatley meet again.


photo

aw https://www.adultwork.com/4308348


https://www.adultwork.com/4308348

Re: Sexy73 Dagenham

Posted: 06 Oct 2026, 17:18
by 3bridges
That sounds very similar to an encounter I had with her a few years ago. It wasn't in a car, it was on a sofa. She started off the same way giving oral until I was ready to go in, which didn't take long at all. She has a very nice pussy, smooth and well toned, and sliding into it was something else. She took me bare and didn't want to use a condom. I started off slowly, she moved in sync and increased the pace very nicely. She is an expert at it, and I recommend very much.

Re: Sexy73 Dagenham

Posted: 06 Oct 2026, 20:19
by Sloppy2ndLover
Yeah I did fuck her years ago on the sofa when she worked from home, back then it was with a condom. It took her a while to find one though. Your right though shes great 😋

Re: Sexy73 Dagenham

Posted: 07 Oct 2026, 00:21
by 3bridges
Sloppy2ndLover wrote: ↑06 Oct 2026, 20:19 Yeah I did fuck her years ago on the sofa when she worked from home, back then it was with a condom. It took her a while to find one though. Your right though she's great 😋
I see. What happened with me was that I'd booked half hour, but it turned into a 15 min session. I got hard quickly when she got started on me, and one thing led to another. But I assumed she was still going to use a condom. She didn't give me the option, just put me straight in and I wasn't in a condition to even hesitate. Maybe she didn't have any when I went round, as per what you said. I was in the area, well out of my way, for other reasons, and that's why I booked her. I walked from Dagenham Heathway station which wasn't far. I was going to go back for more and have regretted not doing so from time to time. She said before I left that she'd like to film me the next time, which surprised me a lot, but maybe she also thought it was a good one. Maybe not too late to if she is still active. I like her style, she would be a very good regular - she's one of those women who feel amazing inside. But for me the travelling would limit the possibilities.

Re: Sexy73 Dagenham

Posted: 07 Oct 2026, 23:54
by Sloppy2ndLover
3bridges wrote: ↑Yesterday, 00:21
Sloppy2ndLover wrote: ↑06 Oct 2026, 20:19 Yeah I did fuck her years ago on the sofa when she worked from home, back then it was with a condom. It took her a while to find one though. Your right though she's great 😋
I see. What happened with me was that I'd booked half hour, but it turned into a 15 min session. I got hard quickly when she got started on me, and one thing led to another. But I assumed she was still going to use a condom. She didn't give me the option, just put me straight in and I wasn't in a condition to even hesitate. Maybe she didn't have any when I went round, as per what you said. I was in the area, well out of my way, for other reasons, and that's why I booked her. I walked from Dagenham Heathway station which wasn't far. I was going to go back for more and have regretted not doing so from time to time. She said before I left that she'd like to film me the next time, which surprised me a lot, but maybe she also thought it was a good one. Maybe not too late to if she is still active. I like her style, she would be a very good regular - she's one of those women who feel amazing inside. But for me the travelling would limit the possibilities.
Haha 😄 who's knows it was probably me who used her very last one.