Punter chat forum is for punters, or those interested in punting, to discuss subjects punter-related subjects associated with engaging in services with escorts.

R.I.P Kirie

General discussion about punting and punter chat.
Post Reply
markmamailrk20
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 Jun 2025, 11:13

R.I.P Kirie

Post by markmamailrk20 »

I would just like to pay my respects to Kirie and offer my condolences to her family.

Having met her a number of times over the last 20 years, it didn't often get said how much of a lovely lady she really was.

If you ever got talking to her off the job, you would know that she was a kind & gentle soul.

Rest in peace Kirie.
User avatar
JRC
Posts: 55
Joined: 22 Dec 2023, 09:12

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by JRC »

Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie used to?
ferretholder
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 Dec 2022, 19:54

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by ferretholder »

JRC wrote: ↑28 Dec 2025, 19:36 Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie used to?
I heard she had a daughter who was on the game too. Not sure if it was just a rumour.
Kaipa88
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Aug 2026, 16:47

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by Kaipa88 »

What happened?
Ghalahad
Posts: 18
Joined: 28 Sep 2025, 18:40

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by Ghalahad »

Kaipa88 wrote: ↑05 Aug 2026, 08:40What happened?
The bug?
Kaipa88
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Aug 2026, 16:47

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by Kaipa88 »

What bug? You mean STD’s?
Baby_Juice57
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Aug 2026, 23:17

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by Baby_Juice57 »

THE Kirie-who used to drive around in the van?
Kaipa88
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Aug 2026, 16:47

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by Kaipa88 »

Yep apparently dead but no reason how as of yet
manc22
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Dec 2022, 19:57

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by manc22 »

Overdose… of sperm.
Peppersthe3rd
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 Oct 2026, 09:46

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by Peppersthe3rd »

Does anyone know when she died and if it was sudden or expected.
User avatar
Sloppy2ndLover
Posts: 22
Joined: 29 Sep 2026, 00:03

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by Sloppy2ndLover »

JRC wrote: ↑28 Dec 2025, 19:36 Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie used to?
There was a Sammysam who drove around in a camper. Gave a great bbbj, but I can't find her profile anymore either. She did work in and around Bluebell, Kent. I met her in Thurrock Tesco carpark, then again in IKEA Thurrock carpark.
I also met a couple in a camper in Hertford, but again no profile anymore. We need some camper owners to offer transport services.
User avatar
Sloppy2ndLover
Posts: 22
Joined: 29 Sep 2026, 00:03

Re: R.I.P Kirie

Post by Sloppy2ndLover »

Sloppy2ndLover wrote: ↑Today, 13:49
JRC wrote: ↑28 Dec 2025, 19:36 Are there any alternatives who offer services like Kirie used to?
There was a Sammysam who drove around in a camper. Gave a great bbbj, but I can't find her profile anymore either. She did work in and around Bluebell, Kent. I met her in Thurrock Tesco carpark, then again in IKEA Thurrock carpark.
I also met a couple in a camper in Hertford, but again no profile anymore. We need some camper owners to offer transport services.
Found her.

sammisams +447927954458


photo

aw https://www.adultwork.com/421445


https://www.adultwork.com/421445
Post Reply